IN-House Language Group Courses for Companies
GERMAN, ENGLISH, FRENCH, ITALIAN, SPANISH, HUNGARIAN,
DUTCH, NORWEGIAN, ROMANIAN AS FOREIGN LANGUAGE
– Courses are organised in 25-hour modules and delivered in sessions of 1½-2 hours. Classes can be arranged Monday to Friday between the hours of 08.00-21.00, depending on the availability of the participants.
– Participants are placed into groups based on their current language level as determined by our preliminary test.
– Prior to the start of the course, we will carry out a needs analysis, to determine the specific needs and study requirements of each group.
– The course curriculum and content is then personalised according to the specific needs of each group/participant.
– Original Course books are specialised for each course and provided for each participant.
– At the end of each module there is a Final Test, followed by an overall Progress Report sent to the organising representative of your company.
– Courses are delivered by our team of relevantly qualified teachers. All of our teachers follow a periodic teacher training and development programme supported by the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry Examinations Board, with the majority of our teachers having obtained the qualification of LCCI Business Trainer.