We can offer a wide range of professional translation services from a simple letter to complex documents or technical manuals to and from the following languages:
ENGLISH, GERMAN, FRENCH,SPANISH, ITALIAN,
ROMANIAN, HUNGARIAN, PORTUGUESE, FINNISH,
DUTCH NORWEGIAN & RUSSIAN.
Types of translations offered:
• Authorised Translations: Translations carried out by Romanian Ministry of Justice authorised translators bearing the official statement, stamp and signature of the translator.
• Legalised Translations: Translations carried out by Romanian Ministry of Justice authorised translators bearing both the official statement, stamp, signature of the translator and Notary Seal.
• Diverse Translations: Translations received and carried out in either electronic or paper format by specialised translators in the following domains: technical, medical, engineering, architectural, marketing, commercial, etc.
• Legal Documents: Affidavits, diplomas and certificates, birth and marriage certificates, vehicle registration documents, criminal record statements.
• Judicial Documents: Contracts, Company identity documents.
• Commercial: Offers, brochures, product catalogs, commercial materials, website content.
• Technical: Including the IT, Industrial and electronic domains.
• Medical: Hospital Discharge Certificates, statements of health or medical research/study notes.
1. The customer sends/brings in the document to be translated and specifies the language to be translated into, and whether a Notary Seal is required.
2. We will evaluate the document (number of words/pages and the availability of translators) and give an estimated price and duration for the translation.
3. At this time, the customer will be required to sign an order sheet. Or in the case of long-term clients, a Service Contract.
4. On completion of the translation, details of the final price and collection arrangements will be communicated to the customer.