International Romanian Summer Courses 2017
7 – 17 August 2017
Bridge Language Study House has opened enrolments for the 2017 edition of our International Romanian Summer Courses offered in Cluj-Napoca.
Our Romanian language programmes offer a ‘total immersion experience’ with activities and trips to give you a true taste of Transylvanian life and culture – all of which can be tailored to your individual learning situation and needs.
What the Romanian Summer Courses offer:
• 2 weeks of intensive Romanian language courses in groups (30 hours/2 weeks)
• Preliminary language evaluation
• Course curriculum based on the Common European Framework of Reference levels: A1, A2, B1, B1+ and B2.
• Published teaching materials included in the course-fee
• Mid-course and final progress evaluation
• Certificate of Attendance
• Optional leisure activities offered during the afternoon (2 per week): guided tour of the city, museums, Botanical Garden, etc.
• Optional afternoon trips to the Turda Salt Mine or Rimetea .
• Optional weekend trip to Maramures.
1) International Romanian Summer School 2017 – Group-courses:
DATE: 7 – 17 August 2017
The groups of the Summer Schools will be divided according to the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference. Learners will be tested online, prior to their arrival to Romania, and will be placed into the appropriate level groups. The group-size will be of 3 to 8 learners.
The courses focus on a practical and interactive approach to teaching Romanian as a foreign language. Classroom activities will be spiced with communication sessions, practical project-work, and language games in order to give you an opportunity to apply your Romanian knowledge in well-defined, real-life situations outside the classroom.
Cost of the group-courses: 1,125 RON / 250 EUR (30 hours/2 weeks)
* In the event that there are not enough learners for a particular level to form a group, the costs and conditions of the One-to-One courses will apply (please see below)*.
Optional Afternoon communication classes:
– 2 weeks: 2 hrs / afternoon: 20 hours = 810 RON (180 EUR)
• Optional Weekend trip (with min. 4 persons enrolled):
11, 12 August – two – day trip to Maramures (including steam train journey) – 700 RON (155 EUR)
• Optional Afternoon trips(with min. 4 persons enrolled):
– afternoon trip to Turda Salt mine (entrance fee included): 95 RON (21 EUR)
– afternoon trip to Rimetea village (refreshments included): 95 RON (21 EUR)
2) International Romanian Summer School 2017 – One-to-one courses:
These types of courses are suitable for learners who need a tailor-made course and offer more flexibility, because the total number of hours, program and content will be based on the availability of the participant.
*Cost of the one-to-one courses: 2,040 RON / 450 EUR (30 hours/2 weeks)
All our course fees include a coursebook, additional handouts, progress tests, course-ending evaluation and a Certificate of Attendance.
Discounts: 10% for early booking before 1st July 2017!
Depending on whether you prefer a Hotel, Guest House or Hostel, we can send you a list of local recommended accommodation. Once you have decided, we can then make the booking for you.
We hope that you will choose to come and spend some time with us. If you would like any further details about our Romanian language programmes, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to Cluj!